West Midlands Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Midlands Police

Working for a better Habbo

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
furnidude23
Uniform Management
Uniform Management
furnidude23

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-13

FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY Empty
PostSubject: FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY   FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 pm

-phily- is a PC at WMP he has swre at me i hav got screen shots to prove it Cheif Constable Jaywolves5 suspended him for it for 5 days its day 1 and hes back being rude i want him FIRED A.S.A.P, he told me to shut my fat black mouth and caled me a mother f***** and a s*** head

i want this delt with IMEADATLEY

Thanks

Furnidude23
Cheif Sergant
Back to top Go down
.:Brizee:.
Admin
Admin
.:Brizee:.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Unrequired Post   FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Sergeant Furnidude23,
I do not believe this is a post neccesary for Important announcements, also please do not request the sacking of your colleagues, if you have a complaint about a member of staff or the punishment they recieved contact a member of management from there department or Senior Management,

If a member of staff has broken the terms of their punishment or has commited the same offence again then i would advise you bring this up with the person who dealt the punishment in the first place(Jaywolves5). However if they are not available you may contact another member of Senior Staff via Habbo, PM on Forum or MSN.

Since you have posted I will look into this, if you could contact me with more details when you get a chance it would be appreciated.

Hope I helped
Back to top Go down
Ash
Senior Management
Senior Management

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY   FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 2:02 am

Sgt Furnidude23,

We have had a few complaints about -phily- we know. But that does not exuse you to repeat his comments.

We will try to deal with this in a very fashionable manner and there is likely to be a serious punishment.

Also if you would like to make a complaint, please speak to a member of senior management in private, not post it on the forum.

I hope this helps,

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY   FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRE HIM IMMEADITLEY
Page 1 of 1