West Midlands Police

Working for a better Habbo
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 New DCI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCI Hi22
Guest



New DCI Empty
PostSubject: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:25 am

Hi223 is the new DCI taking over from thefogster.
afro
Back to top Go down
thefogster
CID Management
CID Management
thefogster

Number of posts : 32
Age : 26
Localisation : oxfordshire
Registration date : 2007-03-17

New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:01 am

DCI Hi223 wrote:
Hi223 is the new DCI taking over from thefogster.
afro
wen u say that mean is hi223 has been promoted in to DC as thefogster has been protmoted
Back to top Go down
http://www.fog.intox123.co.uk
DCI Hi22
Guest



New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:47 am

thefogster wrote:
DCI Hi223 wrote:
Hi223 is the new DCI taking over from thefogster.
afro
wen u say that mean is hi223 has been promoted in to DCI as thefogster has been protmoted
Back to top Go down
thefogster
CID Management
CID Management
thefogster

Number of posts : 32
Age : 26
Localisation : oxfordshire
Registration date : 2007-03-17

New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:48 am

DCI Hi223 wrote:
thefogster wrote:
DCI Hi223 wrote:
Hi223 is the new DCI taking over from thefogster.
afro
wen u say that mean is hi223 has been promoted in to DCI as thefogster has been protmoted


wat

u only got the DCI coz i get a promotion
Back to top Go down
http://www.fog.intox123.co.uk
Chantell
Guest



New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Due To Hi223 Being Fired DCI Became Available & I Would Like You To Meet The New DCI Who Is A Vaule Member Of The WMP Team


LiamAtkins!


We Wish Him The Very Best With His New Rank & Hope It All Goes To Plan Weldone Liam!
Back to top Go down
.:joe::. (hi223)
Uniform
.:joe::. (hi223)

Number of posts : 16
Localisation : West Midlands
Registration date : 2007-04-04

New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:31 pm

Chantelle wrote:
Due To Hi223 Being Fired DCI Became Available & I Would Like You To Meet The New DCI Who Is A Vaule Member Of The WMP Team


LiamAtkins!


We Wish Him The Very Best With His New Rank & Hope It All Goes To Plan Weldone Liam!

For the Record Hi223 is Rehired By WMP.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Uniform
Ross

Number of posts : 14
Age : 27
Localisation : Mostly Torn city
Registration date : 2007-03-28

New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:26 am

Chantell wrote:
Due To Hi223 Being Fired DCI Became Available & I Would Like You To Meet The New DCI Who Is A Vaule Member Of The WMP Team


LiamAtkins!


We Wish Him The Very Best With His New Rank & Hope It All Goes To Plan Weldone Liam!
BOOOOO!!!! Liamatkins. Oh God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




New DCI Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DCI   New DCI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
New DCI
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Midlands Police :: Important Announcments-
Jump to: