West Midlands Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Midlands Police

Working for a better Habbo

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chantell

WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!! Empty
PostSubject: WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!!   WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:37 am

There Is No Need To Worry No One Will Loose There Rank Unless It's A Good Reason For Example Promotion Basically It's Come To WMP That Its Time For A Short Break To Make Some New Changes Are Made To Make It A Better Place Who Knows Maybe A New Layout Is Being Place But Dont Worry Because WMP Will Be Back On The Help Guest Rooms Soon All
I Can Say That The Maximum Of Closure Is 1 Week Minimum Of Closure Is 1 Day I'm Only Guessing From Previous Closures WMP WILL RETURN

Thankz

DSI: C.J.Davies
Back to top Go down
.:Brizee:.
Admin
Admin
.:Brizee:.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-17

WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!!   WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:33 am

!!!UPDATE!!!

Contrary to the previous statement, it appears that The West Midlands Police Force has come to the end of El-Smidgeo's reign. I'm sure i speak for all of us when I wish him the best of luck with all his future projects.

All that remains is to find out who, if anyone, will take over from where El-Smidgeo left off.
Back to top Go down

WMP Will Return After a Very Short Break!!
Page 1 of 1